27 juni 2010
24 juni 2010
This giveaway is worth $ 30 !! You can choose your own prizes here!!
To give you an idea I made a collage of some cool products.
1. Sin In Linen Dreamy Linens Zebra Black Duvet Cover Set from $ 18.00
2. Kikkerland Manicure Set with Travel Case $ 21.25
3. Fauna Terrier Pico Pillow $ 24
4. Nuance Shaker in Matte $ 25.95
5. Normann Copenhagen Rocking Glass (set of 4) $ 25.00
6. Revol Froisses 8.76 oz. Crumpled Water Tumbler - White $ 19.95
- The giveaway is only open to U.S. and Canadian residents
- You can follow through bloglovin, RSS/Google Friend Connect or a blogroll on your blog.
- You can increase your chances (+2 entries) by featuring this giveaway on your own blog or twitteraccount. Please mention this as well in your comment.
- The giveaway closes on 2th July 2010. (Yeey my birthday!!)
- The winner will be chosen by random.org
- Chosen prizes will be shipped directly to winner from CSN Stores.
HOW 2 JOIN
Simply drop a comment:
- Mention your name and email address / blog url. (In order to contact the winner)
- Mention how you are following my blog.
- If you featured this giveaway on your blog or twitter leave a link to the blogpost or tweet.
I hope you like it & good luck to all the participants!!
22 juni 2010
Blue ruffle dress - Billy Jack for Her (vintage)
17 juni 2010
Last Saturday was the launch of the first collection in Amsterdam. I had a great time; I enjoyed the performance of singer Do, spotted some celebrities, took a picture with actress Lieke van Lexmond and had some great drinks and food. And of course the bag was a real eye candy, I loved the leather, shape and colour of it!! We also got a goodiebag at the end with a great leather agenda in it!
I also met Stacey from iwritefashion again, she was also one of the finalists in the Miss ILFN contest. A very nice girl, you should check out her site.
GREAT PERFORMANCE BY DO
DESIGNER VIONA VAN DIJK & LONE VAN ROOSENDAAL
DO GOT A CHESTERFIELD BAG
LOVED DO'S OUTFIT!
HONOUR YOUR SUCCESS
THE CHESTERFIELD BRAND
THE GOODIEBAG, I LOVE THE CHESTERFIELD AGENDA!
Thank you all for your sweet comments on the previous posts!!
I'll post some pictures of the outfit I was wearing to the launch later...
14 juni 2010
Every five weeks, subscribers receive a new T-shirt in the mail. News story on the inside, artist interpretation on the front.
Once you sign up for a subscription the T-shirts starts coming. Your first T-shirt is the "Members issue" that you'll receive within about three weeks. After that you'll have a new T-shirt in your mailbox every five weeks. The cost is 19 EUR per T-shirt.
Subscribers don't know what the story is about or who designed the T-shirt until they get it.
The idea was born back in 2004 as a fun project amongst friends in Sweden, they started out by making the first t-shirt in just 5 copies. Today T-post is distributed to over 50 countries.
What I liked is the fact that you don't know what T-shirt you're getting, you might like it or you don't... A real suprise in the mail =)
I think it's a cool project and I really liked the T-shirt that I got from T-post! I got issue 43: The New Explorer. Thank you Jonas!
Please note that past issues are not available for purchase. The number of t-shirts they print is exactly the amount of subscribers they have. Not only does this make each issue a limited edition, but also more kind to the environment.
So you can't get your hands on past issues, but you can subscribe here for new issues.
11 juni 2010
8 juni 2010
6 juni 2010
3 juni 2010
The exam of 7.5 hours was beyond terror!! I wrote for my life, many many papers (+/- 20 A4)!! Still didn't have enough time to finish it in 7.5 hours, it was so big and sometimes very difficult!! So I probably have to do it again in January =S
But I do have a 9.7 for my oral exam haha!!
Black leather cowl neck jacket - muu:baa
Nude dress with black print - Mango
Black panel leggings - H&M Divided
First time my bf made the pictures, he doesn't understand why though haha..
There is a story behind this dress, I lent this dress to my ex bff but she never gave it back to me because she 'lost' it in her home (not the reason why we aren't friends anymore btw). So when I saw this dress online again, I just had to buy it even though it's been a long time since I got it the first time =)
P.S. Please don't mind the crappy pictures/hair/face ;-)